The name for Beaverhead Brewing Company comes from the original brewery in Dillon which operated in the late 1800’s and early 1900’s. Little is known about the original Beaverhead Brewery (Dillon Brewery) but newspaper clipping mention it was regarded as making the “Finest Beer.” Owned and operated at one time by Henry Burfiend and his brother, the Brewery closed in 1919 at the start of Prohibition. The Brewery was located on the south side of Dillon near where the medical clinic is located today.
Some of the beers we produce: IBUs 12 – A beer for anyone at any time: light, crisp, clean… and perfectly delightful. The classic flavor, a product of Saaz hops and lager yeast, goes well with friendly company or freshly mowed grass.
IBUs 35: This flagstaff porter boasts a coffee and chocolate profile, finished with black currant, made possible by a rich variety of five dark malts. Named for the towering mountains surrounding Beaverhead Brewery, it’s the perfect ending to an outing in the hills or used as a backup option when the weather has other plans.
Don’t worry… There are plenty more to choose from including Seasonal Brews. Please come in to Beaverhead Brewing Company today and find your favorite!
- More Attraction DetailsSave to ListAddress: 218 S Montana St
Dillon, Montana 59725Hours: Sun-Fri: 3:00 pm-9:00 pm | Sat: 12:00 pm-9:00 pm
- Local Points of InterestLocal Shopping:
Vans IGA, Safeway, Family Dollar, Frontier Anglers Fly Shop, Filson, Frecklers Saddlery, Missing Pieces Antiques, Wildwood Floral, Backcountry Angler, Ace Ranch and Builders Supply, Shopko Hometown Dillon
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Attraction Category: Brewery
- Are you looking for a fresh take on a summer …
- When it’s the season for freshly caught fish, Baked Trout …
- Traditionally served at holiday time, eggnog is actually good anytime. …
- In less than 1 hour, you can make this Black …
- It seems everyone loves specialty coffees. Why not make Coffee …
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …
- Times have sure changed! In my youth, the only real …Read More »
- We’ve never been ones to park our RV in the …Read More »
- It’s about time to Prepare for the camping season! I …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »