The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight in the “Family-Friendly” category at the RVX reveal. One hundred sixty-five individual units were submitted for the Reveal, with some competing in multiple categories, adding up to over 400 competing in all the categories combined. Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK stood up above the others and was chosen by an esteemed panel of independent consumer media and key influencer judges.
“What a great distinction to be recognized at this the inaugural RVX show,” said Chris Barth, senior director of product development. “The 264BHOK is not a concept coach. This exceptional travel trailer is available to purchase today.”
“It was important for Jayco to bring products to the show that are not only innovative, high quality and full of value, but are also in dealer showrooms,” added Brad Whitehead, general manager, Jayco Towables. “Our team works hard on engineering, design, and testing so the acknowledgment of this product is a testament to their efforts.”
Jayco’s 28-year-old Eagle brand has always focused on family fun with diversity in floorplans and features for each customer’s unique camping style. While “couples-style” floorplans remain popular, Jayco Eagle family-friendly bunkhouse floorplans have set industry trends for years through our unique use of available space, ample and easy-to-access storage, larger bunks with thicker mattresses, convertible furniture and beds, exclusive safety features, higher-quality build materials, and a long list of options, making Eagle highly customizable.
Keeping with Jayco’s brand promise, “Generations of Family Fun,” the Jayco Eagle 264BHOK bunkhouse offers:
• Sleeping for a family of 6-8
• Abundant exterior and interior storage capacity in a smaller floor plan.
• Unique integrated A-frame/drop-frame chassis build features fifth wheel-like pass-through storage and includes a color-coded Nautilus P2.5 universal docking station.
• Outside, patent-pending front cap integrated storage creates highly expandable space in a usually inaccessible area and can even be prepped for a generator.
• A large, rear-entry door and flip-up bunk offers easy bike or kayak storage.
Safety features include:
• Patent-pending JaySMART™ exterior lighting
• American-made Goodyear Endurance tires
• Water-resistant outside kitchen with hybrid grill
• MORryde StepAbove steps
To learn more about Jayco products, visit www.jayco.com and join the conversation on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube @JaycoRV.”
Jayco is an industry-leading RV manufacturer. Through smart sustainability efforts, we’re creating better ways to build better RVs. And after 50 years in the RV industry, we know all about long-term commitment and the unwavering passion it requires. Visit www.jayco.com for our full line-up of towable and motorized RVs.