- Park Description
Covered Wagon RV Park is located in the heart of the Phoenix metropolitan area. Our RV park is located conveniently off the Black Canyon Highway (I-17) at the Glendale Ave exit in Phoenix Arizona. This is one of the oldest family owned RV parks in Phoenix with lots of shady trees and grassy areas. Our RV park has about 52 large sites with full hookups, swimming pool and laundry facilities.
Covered Wagon RV Park has easy access to attractions in Phoenix area including: Shopping Malls, Hospitals, Schools, recreational areas and sports complexes.
Amenities at Covered Wagon RV Park include: Free Wi-Fi, Clean Restrooms, Clean showers, Laundry facility, Swimming Pool, Free water and sewer, Grassy, shady spots, Vending machines, Mailboxes, Full hookups (30 & 50 Amp), Daily, Weekly, Monthly rates and Pet friendly.
Our RV park is family owned since the 1980’s and our staff is very flexible and accommodating to your needs. We are eager to hear from you and help you with your plans and make your stay a pleasant one.
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 6540 N. Black Canyon Hwy
Phoenix, Arizona 85017Phone: 602-242-2500Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Grass Area
- Big Rig Access
- Laundry-Fee may apply
- Pet Friendly
- Local Points of InterestLocal Restaurants:
Pita Jungle, Noodle Bar, The Brickhouse Restaurant, Copper Door Restaurant & Lounge, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Yogis Grill, Ahipoki Bowl, The Arrogant Butcher, Cornish Pasty Company, Hannys, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar, Matts Big Breakfast, Breakfast ClubLocal Shopping:
Arizona RV Salvage, Lees Market, Busters Market, Sunshine Market, Food City, Park Central Mall, Foothill Shopping Center, Squaw Peak Plaza, Cinema Park Village, Camelback Colonnade, Town & Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Family RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »