- Park Description
Desert Shadows RV Resort is Phoenix’s Best 55+ RV Resort. This beautiful, well manicured RV and Park Model resort is located in North Phoenix, just off of I-17. With 638 spaces we offers everything you could want, whether you’re simply looking for a short term stay or permanent home in beautiful Phoenix!
While the resort itself is a tranquil, friendly place to stay, it is located close to everything you need in Phoenix, including many golf courses, shopping malls, grocery stores, banks, restaurants and entertainment. However, with our friendly staff, extensive amenities and social director you may never want to leave the resort!
We have 75 foot long RV pull thru spaces and wide back in RV spaces, all with a concrete patio, 50/30 amp and water and sewer hookups. Whether it is a temporary RV space or a long term park model home we are sure you will find what you are looking for at Desert Shadows RV Resort.
At Desert Shadows RV Resort, we have all the bells and whistles you would want in a first class Phoenix RV Resort. Clean restrooms and showers, a huge laundry facility, 18,000 square feet clubhouse and pool building holds all you need! When the weather is nice, you can relax outside in our covered BBQ areas or bocce ball courts. We also have a full time social activities director who coordinates events. From bingo to billiards, live music concerts all the time, Aerobics classes, Arts and crafts, potlucks, you name it! Or just relax in our huge lobby, where we always have free coffee and tea all day-everyday!
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 19203 N. 29th Ave
Phoenix, Arizona 85027Phone: 623-869-8178Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Cable-Satellite TV Connection
RV Park Activities:
- Big Rig Access
- Pull-thru Sites
- Park Models
- Laundry-Fee may apply
- Pet Friendly
- Recreation Room
- Fitness Room
- Planned Activities
- Horseshoe Pit
- Bocce Ball
- Swimming Pool
- Walking Paths
- Local Points of InterestLocal Restaurants:
Pita Jungle, Noodle Bar, The Brickhouse Restaurant, Copper Door Restaurant & Lounge, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Yogis Grill, Ahipoki Bowl, The Arrogant Butcher, Cornish Pasty Company, Hannys, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar, Matts Big Breakfast, Breakfast ClubLocal Shopping:
Arizona RV Salvage, Lees Market, Busters Market, Sunshine Market, Food City, Park Central Mall, Foothill Shopping Center, Squaw Peak Plaza, Cinema Park Village, Camelback Colonnade, Town & Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Age Qualified RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »