- Park Description
Welcome to Deserts Edge RV – The Purple Park! Top-rated, award-winning Deserts Edge RV invites guests to relax or be active as they enjoy the vibrant colors of the Arizona desert, the easy access to all parts of the Valley of the Sun, and the practically perfect weather that we have most of the year. We offer Citrus for the Pickin’ at this Arizona RV Resort. You are welcome to pick the oranges and grapefruit from the many citrus trees in the park. Be sure to take some home to your friends!
Our all-ages guests may stay a night, a week, a month, a year – or more. They may stay just once a year, or they may return several times a year. They make use of those wheels on their motor homes, 5th wheels, and travel trailers.
We are Big Rig friendly with pull-through sites, back in and double lot sites. Multi-vehicle space and storage units are all available at Deserts Edge RV Resort. Any size RV you have is fine with us. We welcome your pets to also enjoy the Purple Park Experience! Bring them in our Registration office for a treat after their journey. Deserts Edge RV has several pet runs, a 5,000 Sq. Ft. off leash dog park, (please follow the rules) and a pet grooming area for your convenience. Don’t embarrass your pet – good owners are a must!
Our lush desert landscaping, colorful fencing, awnings, and shrubbery will make you smile. We like people, too… Happy campers enjoy our spacious sites, relax in the heated Pebble Tec pool and spa, work out in the fitness room, play billiards, use the library/book exchange and 9-cup putting purple, as well as enjoy a small playground for small kids.
We also have a licensed massage therapist who is available by appointment. From October through March we have daily activities – all organized by “Betty the Wonder Woman.” She’ll post the schedule of events in several places in the park. You can be sure that you’ll make new friends at the game or card nights, the social hours, and the daily water exercise sessions. She’ll also have special events that you can choose to attend.
Deserts Edge RV accepts Daily, Weekly, and Monthly reservations. Our regular rates include up to four (4) people and two (2) pets. The site rental also includes full-hookups, a concrete patio, picnic table, water, sewer, electricity, wireless internet (up to 500 mb per device, per day) and tax. No cable TV; local channels are available with antenna.
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 2398 W Williams Dr
Phoenix, Arizona 85027Phone: 623-587-0940Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Picnic Table
- Scenic Views
RV Park Activities:
- Big Rig Access
- Pull-thru Sites
- Business Center
- Pet Friendly
- Overflow Parking
- Recreation Room
- Fitness Room
- Planned Activities
- Swimming Pool
- Putting Green
- Local Points of InterestLocal Restaurants:
Pita Jungle, Noodle Bar, The Brickhouse Restaurant, Copper Door Restaurant & Lounge, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Yogis Grill, Ahipoki Bowl, The Arrogant Butcher, Cornish Pasty Company, Hannys, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar, Matts Big Breakfast, Breakfast ClubLocal Shopping:
Arizona RV Salvage, Lees Market, Busters Market, Sunshine Market, Food City, Park Central Mall, Foothill Shopping Center, Squaw Peak Plaza, Cinema Park Village, Camelback Colonnade, Town & Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Family RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »