- Park Description
Pioneer RV Resort in Phoenix Arizona is more than just a place to rest for the night, it is a destination. Step back and plan on a change of pace as you walk through the resort’s many nature paths, or into the natural desert trails. Expect a warm welcome and a shared camaraderie with those who enjoy the park seasonally or year-round.
There are plenty of options to keep your days busy, yet still retain your easy pace of life. At Pioneer RV Resort we invite you to envelop yourself with the comforts of neighborhood hospitality tucked away in this “must come back to…” place. Make the Pioneer RV Resort rustic style and friendly smiles your Arizona “Welcome Home” retreat.
Take full advantage of our location and enjoy pristine desert living, including natural desert plants and wildlife, scenic desert mountain views and incredible sunsets. We are a 55 Plus Community and have many amenities in our resort for you. Amenities include: Clubhouse Lounge; Social Hall; Laundry Facilities; Indoor Heated Pool; Internet Access; Billiards Room; Card Room; Horseshoes; Bocce Ball; Shuffleboard and RV Storage. We also offer live music, dancing and social events to enjoy.
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 36408 North Black Canyon Highway
Phoenix, Arizona 85083Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Scenic Views
RV Park Activities:
- Big Rig Access
- Park Models
- Laundry-Fee may apply
- Pet Friendly
- Recreation Room
- Live Entertainment
- Planned Activities
- Horseshoe Pit
- Swimming Pool
- Walking Paths
- Local Points of InterestLocal Restaurants:
Pita Jungle, Noodle Bar, The Brickhouse Restaurant, Copper Door Restaurant & Lounge, The Old Spaghetti Factory, Yogis Grill, Ahipoki Bowl, The Arrogant Butcher, Cornish Pasty Company, Hannys, Blue Hound Kitchen & Cocktails, Province Urban Kitchen & Bar, Matts Big Breakfast, Breakfast ClubLocal Shopping:
Arizona RV Salvage, Lees Market, Busters Market, Sunshine Market, Food City, Park Central Mall, Foothill Shopping Center, Squaw Peak Plaza, Cinema Park Village, Camelback Colonnade, Town & Country Shopping Center, Biltmore Fashion Park
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Age Qualified RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »