- Park Description
Welcome to Fairgrounds RV Park in Prescott Valley Arizona. Located at the Yavapai County Fairgrounds, the Fairgrounds RV Park can be your home base while visiting the Fairgrounds. With an on-site management office, full hook up sites available, internet, telephone and propane refill station, we can make your visit to Prescott Valley & the Yavapai County Fairgrounds an enjoyable experience.
RV Requirements: All RV’s must be RVIA approved, self contained and owner occupied. Tents are prohibited. Only (2) vehicles per site, (1) RV per site, all other trailers (including horse trailers) must be stored in designated areas. No units over 25 years of age. Units over 10 years of age will be visually inspected by Camp Host and/or management.
Pets: NO HORSES allowed on premises. (2) pets per site. Pets must be on leashes at all times when outside unit. Pet droppings must be picked up immediately. No pets are to be left unattended in the park. We do have breed restrictions of the following breeds: Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Doberman Pincers and Bull Mastiffs.
Our RV sites may be rented for a day, week or month. Please call or visit us online to make your reservation to the Fairgrounds RV Park. We look forward to seeing you.
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 10443 AZ-89A
Prescott Valley, Arizona 86315Phone: (928) 227-3310Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Big Rig Access
- Pull-thru Sites
- Propane Refill Station
- Pet Friendly
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »