- Park Description
Parkwood RV Park located in Columbus Mississippi. Columbus is part of an area cooperative called the Golden Triangle. We are centrally located near Main street at the intersection of Highway 45/82. We have 30 spacious full hook-up sites. We have the widest spacing in town! Five sites are pull-thru. We have a dumpsite and washer/dryer available on premises. Whether you stay with us for work or pleasure, we are minutes from area restaurants, stores and worksites.
There are many attractions in Columbus and the surrounding area. Columbus Lake is part of the Tenn-Tom Waterway. There are many activities associated with the waterway, such as fishing, hunting, and water sports.
- More RV Park DetailsSave to ListAddress: 319 E Plymouth Rd
Columbus, Mississippi 39705Phone: (662) 386-3047Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Grass Area
- Big Rig Access
- Pull-thru Sites
- Laundry-Fee may apply
- Dump Station-Fee may apply
- Local Points of InterestLocal Attractions:
Rosewood Manor, Lee Park, Columbus East Bank Recreation, River Walk Trail Nature Preserve, Tennessee Williams Home & Welcome Center, GT Lanes Entertainment Center, Legion State ParkLocal Restaurants:
Zachary's, Huck's Place, Lost Pizza Co Columbus, J. Broussard's, Mi Toro Mexican Restaurant, Harveys, Peking, Mi Hacienda, Proffitt's Porch, Tampico Bay University Side, Thai By Thai Restaurant, China House Restaurant, Old Hickory Steak House, New China Royal RestaurantLocal Shopping:
Sunflower Food Store, Food Giant, A & E Grocery, Brooks Grocery, Gateway Shopping Center, Towne Square, Rainbow Shops, Hollyhocks Gift Shops, The Attic, Johnny Bishop RV
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Family RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Are you looking for a fresh take on a summer …Read More »
- When it’s the season for freshly caught fish, Baked Trout …Read More »
- Traditionally served at holiday time, eggnog is actually good anytime. …Read More »
- In less than 1 hour, you can make this Black …Read More »
- It seems everyone loves specialty coffees. Why not make Coffee …Read More »
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Times have sure changed! In my youth, the only real …Read More »
- We’ve never been ones to park our RV in the …Read More »
- It’s about time to Prepare for the camping season! I …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- As summer cools down, the Village of Hatch heats up. …Read More »
- The 21st annual Tallgrass Prairie Fiddle Festival and Acoustic Band …Read More »
- Real Fun Fourth is the best way to celebrate Independence …Read More »
- The Tulsa State Fair is the City’s largest family event, …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »