- Park Description
Welcome to University RV Park in College Station Texas. Our RV Park is close to many interesting sites and activities including Santa’s Wonderland, Texas World Speedway, Texas A&M University, George Bush Presidential Library, Museum of the American G.I., Visit Aggieland. Come stay with us for a Day, Week, Month or more. We offer 30/50 amp electric service, Lake, Trees, Grass, Fishing… All rates include electric, water, internet, and cable.
We have a 24/7 Washateria, On-site propane, Showers. All prices are for 2 people – no additional charge for children 13 or younger. We offer a 10% Discount for Active Military, Good Sam, and TACO members.
We allow non-aggressive pets as long as they are on leashed and attended at all times. You must clean up after pets. We don’t offer tent campsites. Call us today for a reservation!
- More RV Park DetailsAddress: 19191 Texas 6 Frontage Rd
College Station, Texas 77845Phone: 979-690-6056Site Amenities:
RV Park Amenities:
- Electric-30 amp
- Electric-50 amp
- Cable-Satellite TV Connection
- Grass Area
- Scenic Views
RV Park Activities:
- Laundry-Fee may apply
- Propane Refill Station
- Pet Friendly
- Local Points of InterestLocal Attractions:
Grand Station Entertainment, George Bush Presidential Library and Museum, Brazos Valley Museum of Natural History, Briarcrest Golf Course, Travis B Bryan Municipal Golf Course, Gibbons Creek Reservoir, Lake Bryan, Lake Somerville. Messina Hof Winery, Texas World Speedway, Museum of the American GILocal Restaurants:
Kluay Kluay Thai Restaurant, Shipwreck Grill, Ninfas Mexican Restaurant, La Botana Mexican Restaurant, Abuelos Mexican Restaurant, Must Be Heaven, Losa Cucos Mexican Restaurant, Kettle Restaurant, The Republic Steakhouse, Paolos Italian Restaurant, Fish Daddys Grill House, Babylon CafeLocal Shopping:
H-E-B Grocery, ALDI Grocery Store, Hillcrest Grocery, Gateway Shopping Center, Carters, Maurices, Bealls, Walgreens, Lone Star Quiltworks
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.
Rv Park Category: Family RV Parks
Own this business?Claim your business and keep your
listings information up to date!
- Lentils Au Gratin is a vegetarian dish which is a …Read More »
- Impress your family or guests with a Black Cherry Tart …Read More »
- Halibut and Zucchini is a super fast, and really tasty …Read More »
- This recipe for All American Apple Pie gets an A+ …Read More »
- Southern Pecan Pie is an easy and tasty dessert you’re …Read More »
- White Fish Saute uses any kind of firm, white fish …Read More »
- Camping, outdoor activities or emergencies, a quality hand-held flashlight can …Read More »
- As the heavy snowpack across Minnesota melts under warming temperatures, …Read More »
- The Jayco Eagle HT 264BHOK was awarded the Category Spotlight …Read More »
- No matter where you live, it won’t be long before …Read More »
- Lyndon B. Johnson National Historical Park in Stonewall Texas is …Read More »
- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is responsible for protecting …Read More »
- Cajun music and its hybrid offspring, Zydeco, is celebrated every …Read More »
- Carolina Country Music Festival (CCMF), the Southeast’s premiere outdoor country …Read More »
- Myrtle Beach Food Truck Festival is free to attend and …Read More »
- Pacific Coast Dream Machines Show is a uniquely spectacular showcase …Read More »
- The Seabreeze Jazz Festival is the ULTIMATE WEEKEND of smooth …Read More »
- Celebrate spring wildflowers at the Annual Coastal Wildflower Day at …Read More »